|"What tactics to add?" Quick Table
Hard raid: Raids that need ~20 million damage or + for a good loot
BtR: Better to Receive
Bull: Bull in a China Shop
GS: Gorgon Stare
TaC: Take a Chance
ToW: Teachings of WU
Spike tactic: tactics with huge proc damage, but not on every hit
- Most common errors:
- Never waste a tactic slot with a "craptic" on it. If you don't have good tactics, other players will.
- Don't mix EdC chain tactics and Bull or GS : less than 30% damage bonus in total, as the EdC tactics become "craptics".
- Don't add Better to Receive on a tiered raid (gives only a common), or at the start of a hard raid ("Craptic" on that way).
- Plan 10 and Plan 11 only work if both are on (individually they are useless), and on Huk-Kral raids only. But Plan's Chain (100%) is still not better than 2 good spikes (e.g. LF+Gambit is 60+45 = 105%).
- Teachings of Wu is giving very bad reward on raids with high tiers (Subjugators, Weiqi, Pox/Temple...).
- Don't put spike tactics on small/highly valuable raids such as Bashan, Warmaster, and Sentinel.
- Dutch/Stonewall are only worth 60% if placed on a raid that is dual Mechanized/Ship such as Xenoxide, Colossa, Jalfrezi, Gedrocht, Genesis, and Void Master. Otherwise they are worth 20-40% and Gambit is a better choice at 45%.
- For Pox/Temple/Uprising, Bull/GS are preferred, but only if tactics are arranged privately before going to World Chat. Otherwise, AW + (Gambit/LF/SUH) are better since these raids die too quickly for tactics to become settled; and too often end up with a poor combination such as Bull+Gambit.
- Asymetric Warfare (AW) does not work on Plague or Purple Lion.