Disappearing headers and how to fix them
Hey zoy, sometime around the upgrade (I don't know if was caused by the upgrade, or just happened to happen at around that time) I noticed that the headers in the LoH story pages had disappeared. After doing some debugging, I was able to track down the cause: if you have a table with width=100% and align=left, it causes any following headers to disappear.
Fortunately the fix is easy: since align=left doesn't make sense if you have width=100% anyway, you can just take out align=left and everything works like it should. I fixed the offending templates for the LoH story, but I just wanted to let you know in case you notice this problem anywhere else on the wiki. Thanks!