TRH > Items
None of the Infinity weapons can be crafted, they can only be found in the Rabbit Hole. Enchanted Infinity-1 weapons cannot be Disenchanted. All infinity weapons can be improved at a sharpening wheel using a Spoon.
Swords of Plot Advancement
The Sword of Plot Advancement and the Greatsword of Plot Advancement are identical to the Infinity-1 Sword and the Infinity-1 Greatsword, except they have an enchantment that does +40 damage to Dragons (10 points of shock damage to others). This is the same enchantment on Dragonbane Since the Final Boss and Bonus Boss are both dragons, this weapon is super effective against them.
Mentioned in the book 'Infinite Weapons' these are the Second-Most powerfull weapons in The Rabbit Hole. Infinity-1 Weapons are identical to their Daedric Counterparts, except they have +4 to all their base stats. Infinity-1 weapons can be improved at a sharpening wheel using a Spoon
- There is an Infinity-1 Bow in the Level 4, Stage 4 (Dwarven Ruin) chest
- There is a chance an infinity-1 weapon will spawn in the Level 5 safe room
- There is a chance an infinity-1 weapon will spawn in the Level 8 Safe Room
- There is a chance an infinity-1 enchanted weapon will spawn in the Treasure Room
- There is one of each type of infinity-1 weapon in the treasure room
- There is one of each type of enchanted infinity-1 weapon in the Secret Room
Among the randomly spawning Infinity-1 weapons, there is a chance that one of them will have the Infinity-1 Enchantment.
- Infinity-1 Enchantment does:
- 50 points of Shock Damage
- 50 points of Fire Damage
- 50 points of Frost Damage
These enchanted weapons cannot be disenchanted, therefore the enchantment cannot be learned or applied to other weapons
Infinity+1 Weapons are identical to the Infinity-1 weapons, except they have +4 added to their base stats. They are therefore +8 greater than their Daedric Counterparts. Infinity+1 Weapons can be sharpened at a sharpening wheel using a spoon, just like the infinity -1 weapons.
- There is a very small chance an infinity+1 weapon will spawn in the Level 5 safe room
- There is a very, very small chance an infinity+1 weapon will spawn in the level 8 safe room
- There is a very small chance an infinity+1 weapon will spawn in the Treasure Room
- There is one of each type of infinity+1 weapon in the Secret Room
The WabbaWabbit is very similar to the WabbaJack, except if it turns someone into another creature, it will always be a rabbit. Instead of turning someone into a sweet roll, it will turn them into an Easter Egg. You can get the Wabba Wabbit in Level 9.
Spoon of Madness
The Spoon of Madness is a spoon that can be used like a dagger. It possesses the same power as an Infinity+1 Dagger, but has a powerful fear enchantment on it. Legend says this spoon caused an intense argument between The Great Rabbit and Sheogorath
Spoons are not unique items to The Rabbit Hole, they can be found in most Dwarven Ruins. There are however, a few in the Rabbit Hole.
- Level 1 Safe room
- Level 2 Safe room and Dwemer Ruin
- Level 3 Safe room
- Level 7 Safe room and Dwemer Ruin
- Level 10 (Two giant version are in the Green Cave with rabbits)
Safe Rooms Book
There is a book called 'Safe Rooms' that will allow you to teleport to any of the safe rooms for the first 5 levels. You obtain this book by beating the final boss in Level 5. The book is on the table in the safe room of Level 5. Followers will not teleport with you, but The Rabbit Hole characters will eventually find you
- This book, in combination with the Warp Zone can let you skip from level 1 all the way to level 8