LotS/Spacetime Explorer Equipment Set
Spacetime Explorer Equipment Set Items
|Icon||Name||Atk||Def||Stat DPS||Max Proc DPS||Min Proc DPS||Ability|| Obtained
|Spacetime Explorer Pistol||850||645||4045||922500||102500||The Impossible Astronaut: Chance for bonus damage; Extra damage against Cosmic raids; (1%) Chance to discover a Travel Journal when complete set (excluding the utility) is worn against Cosmic raids||Expedition Pack (Retired)|
|Spacetime Explorer Disruptor||850||645||4045||922500||102500||The Impossible Astronaut: Chance for bonus damage; Extra damage against Cosmic raids; (1%) Chance to discover a Travel Journal when complete set (excluding the utility) is worn against Cosmic raids||Expedition Pack (Retired)|
|Spacetime Explorer Helmet||850||645||4045||922500||102500||The Impossible Astronaut: Chance for bonus damage; Extra damage against Cosmic raids; (1%) Chance to discover a Travel Journal when complete set (excluding the utility) is worn against Cosmic raids||Expedition Pack (Retired)|
|Spacetime Explorer Chest||850||645||4045||922500||102500||Expedition Pack (Retired)|
|Spacetime Explorer Gloves||850||645||4045||922500||102500||Expedition Pack (Retired)|
|Spacetime Explorer Legs||850||645||4045||922500||102500||Expedition Pack (Retired)|
|Spacetime Explorer Boots||850||645||4045||922500||102500||Expedition Pack (Retired)|
|Spacetime Explorer Sample||850||645||4045||922500||102500||Expedition Pack (Retired)|
|Spacetime Explorer Stabilizer||850||645||4045||922500||102500||The Impossible Astronaut: Chance for bonus damage; Extra damage against Cosmic raids||Expedition Pack (Retired)|
Spacetime Explorer Helmet
5805 9101.25 15 922500 8302500 90 0 0 0 0 00
|Min Proc||+ 922500|
|Max Proc||+ 8302500|
|PvP Power||+ 0|
|PvP Attack||+ 0|
1. The dreams were like this.
Great yawning chasms full of stars bloomed and sizzled. Millenia rushed past, and froze, and tessellated into a great patchwork mass of dark and light thread and small moments and idle histories.
Worlds swung dizzily, and gods shepherded dark secrets through doors of flame. The beginning began, looked back, and fell to pieces.
The end never came.
2. Ancient hulks of metal drifting through space for millions of years are discovered, torn apart, made new. The new feed off the old. Secrets hide among the stars, and between the worlds. Below space, where dark and light fall off, timeless, faceless prowlers wait for unwary walkers.
Single beings moved worlds, single worlds won galaxies, countless galaxies died, and fell silent. Waiting, waiting, waiting.
3. She lay under the deep, warm earth. And for a lifetime, she dreamed the truth. But now it was over, her skin was cracking, pulling away, and she gave birth to herself, and awoke.
4. The earth fell in on her as she dug to the surface. She clawed upward, the burden of truth weighing heavily, with context and understanding waiting above in the minds of her sisters. The soft mass of her cradle gave way, and her arm broke through to the surface.
5. She pulled at the ground in deep gouges, levering herself into the open air, kicking free her legs and spattering damp soil in all directions.
For the first time in her life, she saw the sun. It gleamed on her smooth, slick carapace, making it glint with the chaotic silvery pattern of soap bubbles. Brilliant rainbows of color caught the light, whorls of metallic reds and greens like oil on water.
6. She crawled unsteadily to the edge of the dreamfield, the soft tilled earth giving way to grass, and then paving stones. She struggled to her feet and learned to balance, new thoughts crowding in on her. She followed the road with anxious, spastic steps, and tumbled awkwardly through the archway of the amphitheater.
7. Seated reverently on one side were the ranks of her sisters, wings buzzing and trembling in the light; beautiful. She had never seen them before. She knew them instantly, and loved them.
On the other side were the pilgrims. Members of all the races that inhabited their world, drawn to the mountains of the Dreamers in search of higher truth and enlightenment.
They had been waiting for her, she could hear it in them.
8. Her dream was unique. It could be told by none other, and the truths it held were hers to share. She knew her role, and with growing confidence, stepped to the center of the circle. She shook loose her drying wings, stretching them wide and transparent to catch the warmth of the sun. They vibrated with excitement and a riot of shimmering color.
9. The dream welled up and filled her. She opened her mouth, sucked in her first breath of air, and gave herself to it.
And she spoke, and it was prophecy.
"The visitors come, they who are birthed through the veil. They come from further than any before have Dreamed. Their great shining carapace holds them all, as one skin, and within it they breach the world. It is a time of wonders."
"They dance across the light of the universe. Kiira is coming."