LotS/Intergalactic Entity's Equipment Set
Intergalactic Entity's Equipment Set Items
|Icon||Name||Atk||Def||Stat DPS||Max Proc DPS||Min Proc DPS||Ability|| Obtained
|Intergalactic Entity's Staff||750||750||3750||25500||5000||Made of Stars: Chance for bonus damage (10% @ 1,025,000 damage); Extra damage for each piece of Intergalactic Entity's set equipped (+205,000 damage each max: 2,665,000); Extra damage against Epic or Colossal raids (+2,562,500 damage vs type max: 5,227,500); Increases Player's Stamina by 25||Limited Time Item (40 GS)|
|Intergalactic Entity's Blade||750||750||3750||25500||5000||Made of Stars: Chance for bonus damage (10% @ 1,025,000 damage); Extra damage for each piece of Intergalactic Entity's set equipped (+205,000 damage each max: 2,665,000); Extra damage against Epic or Colossal raids (+2,562,500 damage vs type max: 5,227,500); Increases Player's Stamina by 25||Limited Time Item (40 GS)|
|Intergalactic Entity's Head||750||750||3750||25500||5000||Made of Stars: Chance for bonus damage (10% @ 1,025,000 damage); Extra damage for each piece of Intergalactic Entity's set equipped (+205,000 damage each max: 2,665,000); Extra damage against Epic or Colossal raids (+2,562,500 damage vs type max: 5,227,500); Increases Player's Stamina by 25||Limited Time Item (40 GS)|
|Intergalactic Entity's Chest||750||750||3750||25500||5000||Limited Time Item (40 GS)|
|Intergalactic Entity's Hands||750||750||3750||25500||5000||Limited Time Item (40 GS)|
|Intergalactic Entity's Legs||750||750||3750||25500||5000||Limited Time Item (40 GS)|
|Intergalactic Entity's Feet||750||750||3750||25500||5000||Limited Time Item (40 GS)|
|Intergalactic Entity's Power Cell||750||750||3750||25500||5000||Limited Time Item (40 GS)|
|Intergalactic Entity's Galactic Map||750||750||3750||25500||5000||Limited Time Item (40 GS)|
Intergalactic Entity's Head
6750 8437.5 15 45000 229500 90 0 0 0 0 00
|Min Proc||+ 45000|
|Max Proc||+ 229500|
|PvP Power||+ 0|
|PvP Attack||+ 0|
1. The Singularity trembled through the great empty dark between the stars, tracing through and between the thin wrinkle of nothing and the eddies underneath, speeding on a voyage woven of centuries spent in the space between one moment and the next.
The Entity drifted through the bridge of the Singularity, touching the energy constructs here and there as they went about their work, imparting commands and absorbing their readings.
2. They were headed for a spiral galaxy to investigate the strange and abundant patterns of electromagnetic radiation that emanated from within and rippled out through the dark of space in all directions. A noisy spiral of light and matter drifting through the void.
Something about the galaxy was pulling at the fringes of the Entity's mind, and teasing loose drifting motes of fading memory, or possibly dreams. Strange sounds and beings the Entity could not recall encountering. Each fragment would come loose suddenly--
(Dark. Tall, leafy flora. A large pale moon. A feeling of sorrow.)
--and then, as suddenly, gone. Impossibly vivid, hallucinatory and personal.
3. They near stung the mind with the strength of their brief clarity, but the Entity could scarce examine them before they flitted away. In their wake, they left uneasiness and doubt. And they were growing stronger.
(Warmth. Tickling cool across the skin. Looking down, a small creature with a red carapace crawling across pale flesh.)
The Entity shuddered, drawing the attention of the nearby constructs. Their blank faces turned and still, questioning without curiosity. At a gesture from the Entity they returned to their tasks.
4. Looking down revealed a form of stardust and snared energies. The Entity regarded its body. Slender arms, legs, torso. All swirled and racing with embers and shadows.
The Entity raised its hand, looked closely at its arm. Blue, purple, gold. A defined void in space filled with cascading sparks of light. Not flesh. No small coating of hairs. No red carapace.
But here, just here. The Entity flexed its fingers, rotated its wrist. Here is where the six little legs touched as they marched idly across sun-lapped skin.
The feeling faded.
5. "Esper," the Entity thought.
Light projected from a space nearby, the shining field stabilizing into a holographic shape. An embryonic form, spined and scaled, with a twitching tail and wide old eyes. The stored consciousness of a being long lost to time.
"Esper," the Entity thought to it again, "Have we always been this way? Were we ever anything else?"
6. The projection of the Esper rotated, slowly, regarding all equally with an ancient and hollow gaze. The Entity felt the uncertainty that it radiated as it weighed the Entity's evident concern without understanding it.
"No. I suppose you wouldn't know, either."
The Esper pulsed with worry.
7. "I am fine," the Entity thought, and did not believe it, "But I believe I may --"
("I'm fine," a being vocalized, vibrating and casting phonemes, each formed word a totem trembling with undercurrents of fear, "I just don't understand why you need to test the drive yourse--")
"--be remembering something that--"
("--will be fine. Just a short jump." Deeper vocalizations, calmer, certain. "I can't ask someone else to take my risks for me.")
8. "--couldn't be my memory." The Entity thought, and felt its mind sliding sideways, reached up to feel for a mouth that wasn't there. "Something that couldn't--"
("You can take me with you." Pleading, thought or spoken, personal, internal. A face, eyes, brown, a crease just between. Familiar. So familiar. All around, thin sheets of material covered in neat rows of tiny symbols, raised steel surfaces, a rectangular space, a mechanism of steel and polymers in the center, long strands threaded with rushing gluts of electrons, hair falling over his eyes and knowing if he switched on that drive and punched through to the unknown it may never--)
9. The Entity pulled free, trembled, its thoughts spinning. Memories of emotions for creatures it could never have known or been shedding from it like water droplets as it shook. It could feel the Esper's anxiety like a buffeting wind. There was no language they shared, and even their thoughts found no compatability. Nothing but an empathic link bound the two beings, and this the Esper flooded with waves of confusion, threaded with whispers of memory.
("OK. We'll go together.")
The Entity settled itself, gathering the threads of itself and reaching them to the Esper, projecting soothing confidence. Together, the Entity and the simulation of the Esper found uneasy calm. The Entity clung to the empathic link, and the flashes of disembodiment retreated to a manageable distance.
|Intergalactic Entity||200||30||412||Any||Ranged||Intellect||From Beyond: Chance for bonus damage; Extra damage for each unique piece of Intergalactic Entity's set owned; Extra damage against Epic or Colossal raids||Limited Time Item (50 GS)|
|Energy Construct||47||50||85.68||Any||Ranged||Intellect||Energy Construct gains 35 Attack and Defense if Intergalactic Entity is in the active ship||Limited Time Item (20 GS)|